All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking Roommate and/or Housing in Dupont

I am looking for a roommate and/or a place to live in Dupont Circle or surrounding area (Foggy Bottom, West End, Logan Circle). My budget is up to $1,500 (utilities included).

I am a CF in my mid 20s who enjoys keeping her place clean and loves swing dancing! I have enough furniture to furnish all common space areas, if need be. I am looking to move in December 2018/January 2019.

Comments

• Hi! We are looking for a roommate in our house in Bloomingdale/Shaw less than 2 miles from Brookland. The room is $800/month plus ~$100/month in utilities including a cleaning service. We'd love to chat with you! There are three of us (seeking a fourth) and we are all Christian women in our late 20's. It won't let me attach a photo but I can send you pics :) We are open immediately through July 2019. Email virginiabhawkins@gmail.com if you want to talk about it!  
  • Hi Kelson!

Did you find a roomate? I am looking. Please email me: silvmonica@gmail.com

Tks!
  • Hi,

I have large convertable 1 bedroom apartment right at Woodley Park Metro Station and am looking for a roommate to live in the walled off bedroom in April. Rent would be $1,040 which includes utilities and the neigborhood is very nice. I’m a 29 year old female Christian professional and I also went to undergrad in Oklahoma!

i’ll email you from naynayag@yahoo.com if you’re interested!

Nnenne
  • Hi Kelson!
    I am also looking for a roommate in that area. I am a young professional who's relatively new to DC.  My email is laureneparsons@att.net if you're interested.