All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available for CF in Sunny Condo Near Shirlington ($698 + utilities) - Feb 2019

I’m getting married! Which is wonderful, except that I have to leave a bright and sunny Fairlington condo and two amazing roommates. Both attend churches in the DC area. The room ($698 a month+utilities) is 9x10 with a large closet and two large windows. The condo is on the top floor and has high ceilings, an outdoor balcony with cozy seating, and a neighborhood pool just behind the apartment! It's a 15 minutes walk to Shirlington, a great Arlington neighborhood with restaurants, bars, a grocery store, and a movie theater. We’re also steps away from great biking/hiking/running trails. 

The apartment is right across the street from three bus routes that go to the Pentagon metro stop and into DC, and it’s a quick two minute drive to the highway. The apartment also comes with free parking (you only have to pay for a $20 decal for the year).

The common areas are fully furnished; all you need is furniture for your room! 

The space is available starting February 1, and the lease runs through June 2019 with an option to renew. If you have any questions, want to see photos of the space, or would like to set up a time to see the apartment or to see pictures, please email me at kimjensen015@gmail.com.  

I’m sad to leave, but I’m excited that someone is going to have a great opportunity to live in a fantastic apartment with some great roommates.

Details: 

·       9 x 10 room with two large windows

·       Full size washer/dryer in unit

·       Ample storage space in loft

·       $698 monthly rent

·       Approx. $75-100 monthly utilities 

·       Deposit equal to one month’s rent is required

·       Willing to leave full size mattress and bed frame (black Hemnes Ikea bed frame with storage space underneath)