All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for CF in newly-renovated NE rowhouse - fully furnished, all-inclusive $900

edited November 2018 in Housing
I have a bedroom available for rent in my two-bedroom rowhouse near East Capitol and Minnesota Ave NE, across the Anacostia River from RFK Stadium. The room is currently furnished with a queen-sized memory foam bed, a desk, and a dresser, but furniture can easily be removed if desired. There is a washer and dryer in the unfinished basement and a small patio out back with a grill. The house is a 13-minute walk to the Minnesota Avenue Metro Station.

You can find pictures at this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1WaU9KXLbTZFNi4b7

In a roommate, I am looking for a woman who follows Jesus and is friendly, generally neat, and comfortable with the home being used to host occasional meals, worship nights, and other gatherings. I would also appreciate a roommate who values community.

The room is available for $900 and includes all utilities (including FiOS Wi-Fi, an alarm system, and video doorbell). 6 month lease desired, with the possibility of staying longer (will consider shorter term stays as well). Please contact ysabel(dot)woody(at)gmail.com for more info!
Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.