All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room w/private bath on green line Metro $670/month

Available starting December 27

Furnished private room in basement with private bath

Base rent is $670/month

All Utilities (wifi,water,electricity etc) covered by a flat fee of $75/month

$745 Security Deposit

Washer/Dryer

Month to month lease, short term is ok, perfect for a DC internship

Less than a 10 minute walk to Green Line (PG Plaza Metro), Target, Starbucks, shopping, LA Fitness, Planet Fitness, and restaurants.

About a 15 min walk to Busboys and Poets, cute shops and the Hyattsville Arts District.. Also close to College Park and the shuttle to University of Maryland; 10 minute drive to Brookland.

Quiet home with shared kitchen, living room/dining room. There is a deck and large yard with a fire pit. The whole house is shared with one female roommate.

About me:

I am looking for a quiet roommate, willing to share house chores, who wants a mature, no drama, peaceful environment to live in. I am in my 30s, I go to NCC (Lincoln) and I work in social services in DC. I'm also involved in art and diy project around the house. 

If interested, please send an email to hiveandvine@gmail.com with a little about yourself, be sure to include:

Here's a link to more pics: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/room-on-the-green-line-metro/6747029836.html

Your full name (the first thing I will do is google you)

Your job

How you like to spend your free time

Your current living situation

How soon you would like to move in

I usually get a large response so I apologize in advance if I am unable to get back to you.