All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

26 YO Female Seeking Roommate in Fairfax!

Hi! 

Room for rent in Fairfax, VA (Near Fair Oaks mall). Looking for a female, Christian roommate to take over my lease (from December 2018-May 2019). Apartment (2 BD, 2 BA) is shared with another female (twenty-something, working professional) and a very adorable dog. Room has its own bathroom. The rest of the apartment is furnished. (Amenities: fireplace, washer/dryer, dishwasher). Rent is $930 + utilities (~$80). There are several shopping centers around (Target, Whole Foods, Walmart) and it is near the mall. 

Send me a message if you or anyone you know may be interested! Thanks! 

Comments

• edited November 5
    Hello! I am interested in talking about the apartment.  I am a 28 (almost) CF and I am looking to move beginning of January.  I live in MD right now, but I want to move to northern VA to be closer to work/church.  Let me know if you are interested! Email me at christalash90@gmail.com