All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for housing close to George Mason, Arlington Campus

Hey everyone, 
My name is Nava, a young Christian female in her early 20's. I am currently a graduate student at George Mason, Arlington Campus pursuing a masters degree in Public Policy. I also work as an event assistant part-time. I intend to move out of my current place by the end of this month or December 1st. Finding a place close to the school would be very convenient for me. My budget is $800 for a room and i could be willing to go higher. Hopefully a room with a private bath, but even without a private bath it's okay as long as the other roommates are clean. 

I am an introvert sometimes; however, during my free time, I enjoy making new friends, participating in charity work, visiting new places, trying out new foods and going to the movies. I am very approachable and a fun loving individual. My contact is 240-396-7442 or email me at patience_tengu@yahoo.com. Hoping to find a good place soon. Thank you.