All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

Looking for housing close to George Mason, Arlington Campus

Hey everyone, 
My name is Nava, a young Christian female in her early 20's. I am currently a graduate student at George Mason, Arlington Campus pursuing a masters degree in Public Policy. I also work as an event assistant part-time. I intend to move out of my current place by the end of this month or December 1st. Finding a place close to the school would be very convenient for me. My budget is $800 for a room and i could be willing to go higher. Hopefully a room with a private bath, but even without a private bath it's okay as long as the other roommates are clean. 

I am an introvert sometimes; however, during my free time, I enjoy making new friends, participating in charity work, visiting new places, trying out new foods and going to the movies. I am very approachable and a fun loving individual. My contact is 240-396-7442 or email me at patience_tengu@yahoo.com. Hoping to find a good place soon. Thank you.