All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

24 y/o CF Looking for CF Roommate for 2 bed/2 bath in Arlington - $1200/mo December Move-In

Hi! I am a young professional currently living/working in D.C. I am looking for a female roommate for a year long lease in Arlington starting in December (or late November).

I have my eye on an apartment complex with great amenities (package concierge, fitness centers, 2 pools, parking garage) that I am interested in pursuing.

Apartment is 2 bed/2 bath + walk-in closets, with in unit W/D & living room, kitchen + balcony. Average rent is 1200 per person + utilities (rent varies based on exact unit). Parking is an additional $40 (or option to park on the street, for free). Free transportation to Pentagon metro during the week and to Pentagon City on the weekend!!

I am clean and respectful of space and am looking for a roommate who is similar!

Please reach out if you are interested in seeing if we are a good fit!

Comments