All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF roommate needed for lease takeover in Alexandria! $1100/month (WiFi and utilities included)

edited November 2018 in Housing
Hello! I'm moving out of my apartment due to a job transfer and looking for someone to take over my half of the lease which ends in August of 2019. My current roommate is a young professional, laid back and helps keep the place clean!

I currently live in a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment located in Alexandra City, available for move-in between November 10th and December 1st. Large living room and dining room. Great space for entertaining. Beautiful kitchen with granite and stainless steal appliances.

Features:
In unit washer and dryer
Multiple closets
Balcony with lots of sunlight
Remodeled kitchen with brand new appliances
Separate dining area
Safe, quiet neighborhood
Large outdoor pool
Near lots of shopping and restaurants
Near bus stops

No Pets
Rent + utilities is roughly $1100/month per person. That varies based on electricity used, water used, etc., but I've never paid more than that for everything. Rent, utilities, and WiFi is split down the middle between both roommates.

Email for pictures/more info: juliataylor0807@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.