All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a CF to fill 1 bedroom in 2B/1BR Apartment in S. Arlington. $800/mo utilities included.

I'm looking to fill 1 bedroom in a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. Close to Trader Joes, Giant, Safeway, shopping, restaurants, I395, Columbia Pike, and Pentagon City/Metro. Rent $800 for the available room, including all utilities. This listing is for the bedroom pictured, additional closet space in a large coat closet off the family room and linen closet in the hall. The room would easily fit a queen-sized bed with room for additional furniture. 

I'm a 27-year-old CF graphic designer for a non-profit in Arlington. I love cooking, baking, fitness, hiking, and finding fun things to do with friends. I'm clean and organized. I attend National Community Church and I've been involved with missions for three years. I've lived in Northern VA for 4 years and I'm originally from Massachusetts.

I'm looking for a roommate that is clean and respectful of common spaces and enjoys having friends over or just hanging out after work when we're home. I'm hoping to fill the room by mid-November for the December 1 move-in date.

Listing from the landlord: Rent includes water, gas, electric, and parking. Enjoy a completely remodeled, two-bedroom, one-bathroom condo in a charming historic Arlington community. A new kitchen with new appliances, a custom marble bathroom with Restoration Hardware fixtures, all new windows and blinds, lots of natural light, five closets, real hardwood floors, and off street parking. Three-minute walk to the W&OD trail for biking and jogging. Ten-minute drive to Pentagon or 20 min express bus ride. Five-minute drive to Trader Joe's. Non-smoking. $39 credit check fee.

Photos (furniture not included): https://photos.app.goo.gl/jQYGL13SRi347ezd6

Email me if you're interested! alyssac4456@gmail.com

Comments