All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Needed for Adorable English Basement Apartment

Hey there!

I have a room available in an adorable Capitol Hill English Basement Apartment, starting January 1, 2017! I've been put in a rough position as my past roommate left without warning/paying rent, so I'm really hoping and praying that God will bring me the right roomie, and maybe that's you!

The room is *technically* a dinning room, and doesn't have it's own door, but it's as big as most bedrooms, and has a super cute brick wall and chandelier. The apartment itself also has a spacious living room, great kitchen with full stove, oven, fridge, and microwave (technically mine, but now ours:)). The living room is furnished, and the apartment also comes with a full bathroom. 

The rent is $850/month plus utilities, which usually run around $100/month for electric, gas, wifi, and cable. This brings the monthly total to LESS THAN $1000 which is a great deal for the area. Speaking of which...

The apartment is literally half a block away from gorgeous Lincoln Park, a fifteen minute walk from Eastern Market (I walk it every day to metro to work) and is part of a gorgeous neighborhood full of other adorable Row Houses. This really is a great deal. 

The apartment is pet friendly, but as I already have a small Yorkie (he's adorable and sweet and is already ready to make you his new best friend) only one more pet is allowed, and there's a $500 pet fee. 

There's also an application fee which we can talk more about if you're interested. Really, though, this is a great deal for an adorable space and a loving roommate who is hoping to make the best of a stressful situation. I'm 22, from Texas, and a writer working in Downtown DC. Jesus is my rock, and I'm hoping to find someone who can get along with me and my dog, but that we can also have our alone time. 

If this sounds like you PLEASE email me! I'm happy to send pics and schedule times for viewings. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and seeing if we could be roomies!

Thank you so much!

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Hi Korey. I would email but it appears you forgot to list it.  This sounds like a great place. I would love to meet you and see the place. I can send you more info about myself. Lwillstat@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.