All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for Fun + Responsible CF - Alexandria City Apartment

Hello! My current awesome roommate is moving out of state for work so we need someone (20-30's young professional) to take over her lease.

I currently live in a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment located in Alexandra City, available for move-in by November 15th. Large living room and dining room. Great space for entertaining. Beautiful kitchen with granite and stainless steal appliances.

Features:
In unit washer and dryer
Multiple closets
Balcony with lots of sunlight
Remodeled kitchen with brand new appliances
Separate dining area
Safe, quiet neighborhood
Large outdoor pool
Near lots of shopping and restaurants
Near bus stops

No Pets
Rent + utilities is roughly $1100/month per person. That varies based on electricity used, water used, etc., but I've never paid more than that for everything. Rent, utilities, and WiFi is split down the middle between both roommates.

*A little about me: Young professional. I'm a social introvert. Serious about Jesus. I'm happiest with a clean home. I love to go out and explore the DC area and try different types of foods. Or sometimes I just prefer to stay in and read or binge watch Netflix on a cold, rainy Saturday. It all depends. Both are Instagrammable.

*Definitely no male overnight guests. Will pray for a godly husband for you if you want one though. #thestruggleisreal

Email me for more info / pictures : ksjohnson10@gmail.com