All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

In need of Arlington private housing by Dec 1

edited October 2018 in Housing
Hello! My name is Stephanie, and my husband and I are looking for housing. Our preferred budget is 1200, but we could go a little higher if we need to. We have to move out of our current place at least by December 1, and we would be willing to move earlier too.

I work as a missionary with Campus Crusade for Christ here in the DC area, reaching out to international students. Because I travel to different campuses a lot, we are hoping to find a place in Arlington or near to the metro. We got married in February, and my husband and I love having international students over for tea or dinner. We are praying for a basement area that could be private, so please let me know if you have something that you think would work for us! We like to think that we are both fun, kind, and responsible people that would be an awesome addition to any home! 

My phone number is 240-205-3548, and my email is stephanie.lagerlef@cru.org. Please feel free to text or email me with any leads, thank you. 
Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.