All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1 bedroom in 2 bed/1 bath apartment in S. Arlington. $800/mo including all utilites

To see more photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jQYGL13SRi347ezd6

I'm looking to fill 1 bedroom in a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. The bathroom was recently remodeled with beautiful marble and Restoration Hardware features. Open concept/eat-in kitchen, granite counters, gas stove. Inviting family room. Pet-friendly. Close to Trader Joes, Giant, shopping, restaurants, I395, and Pentagon City. Rent $800 ($1,725 for the whole apartment) including all utilities. Must get renter's insurance. This listing is for the smaller room pictured, additional closet space in a large coat closet off the family room. Room would fit a queen-sized bed with room for additional furniture.

A little bit about me, I'm a 27-year-old graphic designer for a non-profit in Arlington. I love cooking, baking, fitness, hiking, and finding fun things to do with friends. I'm clean and organized. I attend National Community Church and I've been involved with missions for three years. I'm currently hoping to adopt a cat or dog so I'd hope for a roommate that loves animals as well, though I have no expectations to ask for help or impose on your life for pet care. Only if a roommate was interested in walking my dog would I ask with plenty of notice. If you already have a pet they must be cat tested and not aggressive towards other dogs. 

Listing from the landlord: Rent includes water, gas, electric, and parking. Enjoy a completely remodeled, two-bedroom, one-bathroom condo in a charming historic Arlington community. A new kitchen with new appliances, a custom marble bathroom with Restoration Hardware fixtures, all new windows and blinds, lots of natural light, five closets, real hardwood floors, and off street parking. Three-minute walk to the W&OD trail for biking and jogging. Ten-minute drive to Pentagon or 20 min express bus ride. Five-minute drive to Trader Joe's. Non-smoking. $39 credit check fee.

I'm looking for a roommate that is clean and respectful of common spaces and enjoys people. I signed the lease already and I need to fill the second room by mid-November. December 1 move-in.

Email me if you're interested! alyssac4456@gmail.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.