All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Part-Time Position at Conservative Non-Profit

My organization, Eagle Forum, is hiring a part-time position to cover my duties during my maternity leave at the end of November and then work alongside of me when I come back.  The duties will include:

- Tracking bills
- Writing a Capitol Hill Report for our weekly newsletter
- Writing timely alerts as legislation is moving
- Send emails to the Hill when we score a bill
- Attending weekly coalition meetings in DC: one on Mondays from 12:30-1:30, one on Wednesdays from 12-1:30, and a couple of optional ones (Mondays when the House is in from 1-2, and Wednesdays when the Senate is in once a month from 2-3).

Hours can be flexible.  We don't have a physical office, so much of it will be working from home.  When I come off of maternity leave, we would meet throughout the week.  Our website is eagleforum.org which lists all of our issue sets.  As a personal plug, I love working for Eagle Forum!  It has been stress-free and has allowed me to be creative.  Our team is spread out throughout the nation, but they have become amazing mentors to me.  We would love to add another to the team!  Please reach out to me at tabithadiane@gmail.com and we can grab coffee or schedule a phone call to discuss this opportunity.  
Tagged: