All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF in search of housing (Must be pet friendly)

Hello! My name is Hannah Boers and I am hopefully making the move up to D.C in the next month or so. I am in the final stages of an interview so I am trying to make plans now in the event that I receive the job. I have a very sweet cat named Piper, love to bake and look forward to exploring the D.C area. My maximum budget is $900 including utilities but would highly prefer to stay below that. I would prefer a private bedroom/bathroom and would be very interested in any basement rentals. If you have a room available please contact me at (239)292-3410. I will be in town next weekend and would love to meet you! Note: me as your roommate would include my famous chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip banana bread!