All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking Christian Female for Eastern Market Row Home

We are looking for someone to join us in our 4-person row home! A little bit about us- we have each lived in DC for 2+ years now (time flies!), and are involved at different churches here in the city.  We enjoy the occasional wine and cheese night. And we love Christmas. We have a full set of decorations, and go all out!  

Our house is newly renovated (and newly decorated by one of us who loves interior design), has two bathrooms, both front and back porches, and a spacious yard. We are close to Eastern Market metro and bus routes on 8th Street SE.

The room is $860/month, and lease starts November 1st. No pets, please.

If you think you may be a good fit, please reach out to share a little bit about yourself!

Comments

• My name is Briana and I'm interested in your room for rent if its still available.

A little about me: I am a Christian, 25 years old, fully employed (9-6pm M-F), clean, responsible, respectful, and kind to others. I like being busy and going to the gym and events in DC sometimes (outdoor movies sound fun!). I am also outgoing and very friendly. I enjoy the company of others and nice conversations. 

My email is brianamarie93@gmail.com 

please feel free to contact me. If you could send me pictures of the room/house that would be great :)

• Thanks for your interest! We have just filled the spot. Best of luck in your housing search!
This discussion has been closed.