All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF roommate needed Oct. 1st ($760 + UTILITIES INCLUDED)

UTILITIES INCLUDED!!!
Need gurl roommate Oct. 1/mid-Oct. for our 3 BR.
You will be living with 2 other working professionals (gurl) who are nice and respectful. Sad to leave them but Im moving to a place closer to my job.
Current roommates want: no pets, gurls only, and decent clean living area.
House is located around Silver Spring area, 15 mins to lots of shopping area like (Loft, H&M, 4ever 21), movie theatre, Fillmore theatre, and other fun places.
Apartment Amenities: nice pool (lots of parties happen there), large gym (where I live), business center (free printing), dog park, free parking for you and your guest, gated community so safety is a plus.
Room: shared Bath, nice cozy room, kitchen, super large living area (game nights).
Transportation: 8 mins walk to silver spring metro, 20 mins to get downtown DC with train.
If I left anything out please just message me.
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY AS I AM SUPER BUSY THIS FALL and will only be showing to serious candidates.
NO SECURITY DEPOSIT & WILLING TO WAIVE APP FEE AND LEASE CHANGE FEE FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS.
I look forward to meeting you. : )
Email: esther.smith23@yahoo.com

CL link: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/apa/d/roommate-needed-housing/6701544508.html

Comments