All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM for Shared 1BR/1.5BA + Study in Woodley Park - 840/mo

edited September 2018 in Housing

ABOUT THE APARTMENT:

Top-floor apartment is about 830 sq ft. Tons of windows means that the apartment gets great light. Kitchen opens up to a large living room with its own half bath for guests. Large bedroom easily fits two people. In addition, there is a study/den with a window attached to the bedroom. Could probably fit a twin bed if desired. Ample closet space. Hardwood floors. Outstanding water pressure. The landlord takes care of gas and water--huge saving!

In addition to the apartment itself, the building has a quaint, gated courtyard with grills, a fountain, hammocks, that is perfect for hosting others.

ABOUT THE LOCATION:

Great location just off the Red Line. The National Zoo is across the street. Walking distance to Adams Morgan. 5-minute drive to Dupont Circle. There is a beautiful trail that runs behind the apartment and connects with Rock Creek Park. The area has a great community feel. It is also within walking distance of Cleveland Park, which has a cool new library, some fun bars and restaurants, and allegedly the best Irish Pub in Washington DC.

ABOUT THE ROOMMATE

Roommate is a mid-20s Christian male. Graduated from Wheaton College in 2017. Now covers Eurasian countries for an international NGO that supports electoral systems and democracy in developing countries. Great guy, easy to get along with.

My job is about to require a ton of international travel, so I won't be using the space. Looking for a long-term sublet, or someone to take over the lease which runs through June 2019. Rent is 840/mo. Move-in is flexible.

If interested, please email me at j.colladay@icloud.com. Looking forward to connecting!