All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roommate in Gorgeous 2BR/2 Bath Apartment by Union Station

Hello! My name is Sarah Mucha - I graduated from Georgetown in 2017 and currently work as a journalist in D.C. I'm looking for a CF roommate to occupy the second bedroom (den converted into a bedroom) in an apartment building in Senate Square Towers located by Union Station. You'd have your own bathroom. Rent is $1250 + utilities (an awesome deal, the exact floor plan online would be a little over $1450 for the room but my former roommate and I were able to get it for far below market price because we found it on this forum a year ago!)

The apartment is spacious with a patio, in-unit washer/dryer and stainless steel appliances, and the building has a rooftop pool, home theater, community garden, and the gym is right next door to the apartment. 

Available immediately. Text me at 224-330-0361 or email sarahemilymucha@gmail.com if interested! 

A couple pictures of the common area: