Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.
Entire House:$2400/mo 4 BDRM (w/ Master) 3 full BTH New Home in Historic Anacostia SE 0.4mi to Metro
Entire House for Rent -- $2400/mo. 4 BDRM including Master, 3 full BTHRM beautiful renovated home in historic Anacostia SE. Few blocks from Anacostia Metro/Green Line (to Navy Yard/Nats Stadium/Shaw/Howard/U St), Circulator (to Union Station), Bikeshare, 295, Run/Bike Trail. Harris Teeter one metro stop away.Emerging art scene. Busboys & Poets coming soon. No-zone restricted street parking. Great neighbors. New appliances, A/C, washer/dryer. Fenced-in backyard. More pics: https://historicanacostiahome.shutterfly.com/pictures. Security Deposit $2400. 1 YR lease. Avail Now. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details: Rent: $2400/mo and does not include utilities (~$70/mo: water, electric, internet).
Anacostia Neighborhood: historic, gritty, up&coming DC urban neighborhood, waterfront, interesting architecture, emerging art scene, excellent transportation, Busboys & Poets.
- Anacostia Metro Station/Green Line (to Shaw/Howard/U St, Chinatown) - 0.4 mi from house
- Circulator (to Union Station) Bus stop- 3 blocks from house
- Capital Bikeshare- 0.2 mi from house
- Harris Teeter GroceryNavy Yard (green line)- 1 metro stop away
- Busboys and Poets (opening in late 2018!)- 0.4 mi from house
- Anacostia Arts Center(coffee shop, open mics, yoga, theater, art)- 0.5 mi from house
- Nationals stadium/Navy Yard Waterfront- 1 metro stop away (or take the bike trail!)
- Minutes from Anacostia River Bike/Running Trail (trail extends to Maryland and Pennsylvania)
- Great next door neighbors involved in the neighborhood community
Other Places of Interest in Anacostia:
- Frederick Douglas House- 0.5 mi
- Smithsonian Anacostia Community Museum- 0.9 mi
- Honsfleur Art Gallery- 0.5 mi
*No smoking. Preferably no pets, decided on case by case basis.
Application Process: completion of standard rental application form, credit and reference check