All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Master bedroom & bath available for rent September - December on capitol hill w/ supplemented rent

Large sunlight master bedroom with attached bathroom available for rent September through December in a 4 bedroom row house on Capitol Hill (with flexibility on length of stay). The house is located steps from the House office buildings and capitol south metro (orange, blue, silver) and a 6 minute walk to Navy Yard metro (Yellow-Green), navy yard restaurants and bars, and 1 mile walk from eastern market and NCC. Three other female CF roommates in their early/ mid twenties. 

The house is two stories, three bedrooms on the second floor (including the master and your bathroom), the 4th bedroom on the lower level with kitchen, living space and a back porch. Washer and dryer in the basement. Total 2.5 baths.  

I am heading out for a temporary position September through November, so am willing to supplement rent, can rent the room furnished or unfurnished depending on preference. The room is valued at $1000 a month, but willing to discuss a good price that fits your budget and time line. I will cover utilities. 

Please contact me at sallysuttontucker@gmail.com