All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for a 2BR/1BA in Merrifield $750 + Utilities

edited August 2018 in Housing
Seeking a Christian Female to SHARE a 2BR-1BA apartment. Available now!!

Apartment is conveniently located in the heart Merrifield area, 2 blocks away from Dunn Loring Metro, a few minutes away from 495 and RT66 and Tyson's Corner. Walking distance to Mosiac District, Harris Teeter. Amenities: pool, laundry in building, dishwasher, club house, plenty of parking.  
Apartment is fully furnished (except for the room for rent) must absolutely love cats, as you will be living with one (dynamic and extremely friendly). No more pets accepted!  Sorry!! 

ABOUT ME:

I am actively involved in church and share life intentionally with others, I host people often. I'm a full time Urban Gardener and love the outdoors and food. 

If you think we could be a good fit contact me for more information and pictures. I'll be happy to provide any additional information or answer any questions you might have. 

Blessings, 

Lina.