All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Immediately Available for CF in Alexandria townhouse, $675 plus utilities

We're looking for a fourth Christian female roommate in our three level townhouse in Alexandria.  The room is freshly painted with additional shelving in a spacious closet. The bathroom is shared with a large linen closet.  The newly renovated townhouse is located near Kingstowne, Alexandria minutes from restaurants, shops, 395, 95 and 495.  It's less than 5 minutes from Van Dorn metro with a bus stop in the neighborhood.  Rent is $675 plus utilities split among roommates (usually $75 - $100).  We're all young, professional Christian females.  We like to entertain, have meals together and the occasional glass of wine.  Being in a community of supportive women is important to us.  We're looking for someone to move in immediately or by the beginning of September.  The lease is flexible, but ideally, someone who's interested in staying for a least a year would be preferred. 

Please tell us about you. 

We look forward to meeting you.
Best, 
Christina
ChristinaDesmond@gmail.com  

Comments

• Good Morning, 

My name is Gabriela. I am relocating to the area to attend Marymount University and am looking for a place to stay. I am a young professional 24 year old African American female who will be attending graduate school full time and working part time. I am looking to stay for 2-3 years, depending on how long it takes me to complete my program . I am ambitious, clean, quiet, personable and looking for supportive Christian women to surround myself with. Please let me know if you are interested. 

Kind Regards, 
    Gabriela 
  • Hi Gabby, 
    Our place in Alexandria is still available. If you'd like to come see it please email me at christinadesmond@gmail.com. 
This discussion has been closed.