All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

For Sale: Deluxe Knee Scooter/Walker/Crutch Alternative ($120)

Lightly used. This scooter was a life-saver when my foot was broken. Crutches are good for some situations, but I preferred this knee scooter, especially when I didn't know how long I would have to stand/walk.

This scooter is more advanced than most others because it has an automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism, whereas other knee walkers/scooters use a basic wagon-style steering, which has less control. This scooter also features disc brakes. Again, more advanced than the brake mechanisms generally found on these types of scooters.

There is a locking mechanism for the brakes and the scooter folds down for easy transport. Basket (included) is removable. Handlebars and knee platform are fully adjustable. 

Also includes separately purchased wool knee cover (light blue), adjustable drink holder, and adjustable cellphone holder.

Another plus is when you buy this new you have to assemble it yourself, which was kind of a pain (tie-rod steering is great, but difficult to set up if you don't know what you're doing - thankfully, an engineer helped me). Overall, very sturdy and comfortable scooter.

Color:Blue 
Product Weight: 20 lbs 
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs 
User Recommended Height: 5'0" to 6'5'
Overall Length: 29"
Handlebar Height Range: 37" to 45" 
Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 19" 
Knee Support Height Range: 17" - 22.5" 
Knee pad: 6.5" width x 12.5" length 
Front Axle Width: 19" 
Rear Disc Brakes 
Wire Basket: 7.5" x 12.5" x 8.25"