All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for roommate to take Master BD in fully furnished, newly renovated Arlington home!

Hi all,

I'm looking for roommate to take Master BD in fully furnished, newly renovated 2br/1b home in Arlington! Comfortable, affordable, and peaceful...it's the perfect place to relax after a long day of work.

Here's what you get:

-Panoramic views of Washington DC only a couple of minutes away.

-------Short walk away from Arlington National Cemetery and the Air Force Memorial (The memorial is PERFECT for picnics)

-Being right off I-395 gives you access to almost all of NOVA and Washington DC! 1-2min drive/10-15min walk from Pentagon City, and 5min/20-25min from Crystal City.

---Both have metros and something for everyone: parks, shopping malls, etc. 5min drive from DCA Airport, and DC!

-Don't have a car? No problem! It is right off the "Main Street Corridor" in Columbia Pike which is one of the streets with the MOST bus stops, and literally steps away from a Capital Bikeshare dock for you to pick up a bike & go.

------ Being close to everything is a perk for Uber/Lyft riders as well as prices will be CHEAP.

-As for the house, we have state-of-the-art technology and appliances such as in-house washer/dryer and Verizon FiOS Lightning Internet.

-We also have a deck and backyard, for grilling and relaxing.

*****Lease Terms are flexible, max of 6 months. $1375 rent + 1/2 share of utilities ($75-$150). Move-in date: September 4th******

A little about myself:

I'm 26 years old, and an Americorps VISTA who is helping alleviate poverty in DC by connecting those at-risk and experiencing homelessness in the city to the vital services they need. I work a lot, which means I will be out of the home a lot. I'm friendly, social (when I have time), responsible, respectful and clean. I'm a sucker for outdoor activities, just as much as I like just kicking my feet up and watching some TV.

Seems like the perfect place for you? Shoot me an email at adamesfra00@gmail.com so I can send you pictures, and give me a call at 786-521-7138 so we can chat and schedule a time for you to check out the place.

Craiglist link: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/spacious-master-bd-in-newly/6662125406.html

Comments