All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for rent on the Green Line Metro $640/month

Available starting September 1

Furnished private room in basement  with private bath

All Utilities (wifi,water,electricity etc) covered by a flat fee of $75/month

$715 Security Deposit

Washer/Dryer

Month to month lease, short term or long term is ok

Less than a 10 minute walk to Green Line (PG Plaza Metro), Target, Starbucks, and restaurants

About a 15 min walk to  Busboys and Poets, Spice 6, and Yes Organic Market. Close to Hyattsville Arts District, Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center and Gateway Arts Center. Also close to College Park and the shuttle to University of Maryland; 10 minute drive to Brookland.

Quiet home with with one female roommate upstairs. The kitchen, living room/dining room are shared with the upstairs roommate. There is a deck and large yard with a fire pit.

I am looking for a quiet roommate, willing to share house chores, who wants a mature, no drama, peaceful environment to live in. I am in my  30s and I work in social services in DC. I attend NCC- Lincoln. I’m also involved in making films, diy projects around the house and I love to work outside in the yard.

See pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.413534015787773.1073741840.210548442752999&type=1&l=7ffbfc5f5d

If interested, please send an email to hiveandvine@gmail.com with a little about yourself, Be sure to include:

Your full name (the first thing I will do is google you)

What you are looking for in your new place

Your job

How you like to spend your free time

Your current living situation

How soon you would like to move in

I usually get a large response so I apologize in advance if I am unable to get back to you.