All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Townhouse: 2 CFs seeking 1 CF in Alexandria (Belle Haven/Groveton Area)

ADBADB
edited August 2018 in Housing
My roommate and I are two professional CFs seeking one professional CF to move into our 4br/3.5ba 1620sqft townhouse located between Belle Haven and Groveton in the Alexandria area. The townhouse is 1.1 mile south of Huntington Metro, and (according to Google maps) would be ~22min walk or ~5min bus ride to the metro. Common areas are furnished. The bedroom is unfurnished. Rent is $800 plus utilities. Townhouse cannot accommodate pets or smoking. It is currently available for move-in now. If you are interested and would like more information, please contact me and we can determine if we are a good fit for each other!

Comments

• Hi! My name is Jordan Lane, I am a 33 year old/female from CA. I have lived in Washington DC for the last 7 years. I currently work as a scheduler for a Representative from LA. 

Few things about me: Pretty clean/neat, originally from CA (born in TX), love Bravo TV, red wine and FlyBarre (Barre Class at Flywheel). Typically speaking on weeknight, I am not home much due to the fact that I work sometimes late and like to go to HH or dinner after work w/ friends. I try and stay active, but also love to just hang out.  

I currently live in the Eastern Market Area and LOVE IT but my lease is up on August 20th. That being said, I would be willing to move in sooner and start paying rent, if that would secure my spot. I would love to come by and take a look at your spot. 

Look forward to hearing back!

Best,

Jordan Lane

Jordanlane26@gmail.com