All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

[OFFER] $950 Fully-furnished Rosslyn sublet, Aug. 18th (flexible) to Nov. 30th

Hi all! My roommate will be overseas from August 15 to end of November 30 and is looking for an awesome person to sublet her room for those 4 months. 

Her ad: 

Move In Date: August 15, 2018
Move Out Date: November 30, 2018

Room: The room is extremely spacious and has an attached balcony for your use. The room will come fully furnished with my furniture- all you will need to bring is bedding! Everything pictured here will be provided. This room is just outside the kitchen, and outside the living room area which has been converted into another room. You have plenty of privacy- I have never had any issues.

Roommates: You will have 2 roommates: two friendly late 20s professional females. One works at a news outlet and the other is a IT consultant. You will share the kitchen and bathroom spaces with them, as well as share costs for toiletries, etc. Both are friendly and kind, but have very active lifestyles outside of the apartment.

Building: The building is a luxury apartment building. You will have access to a washer and dryer on our floor, just a few feet outside the apartment. A gym on the top floor, rooftop with bbq area, and pool. Please see pics of the building attached.

Location: this is an ideal location- just a short 2 blocks walk from the Rosslyn Metro station, and 1 stop from Foggy Bottom! CVS, grocery stores, lots of food spots right behind our building (Chipotle, Cava, Potbelly, Nandos!, etc). A 10 minute walk to Safeway and 2 train stops from Trader Joes. You're also a 10 minute walk to Georgetown across the bridge a few blocks away!

Costs: You will pay $950 flat for everything (rent, utilities, wifi, fully furnished room) per month. A $950 deposit is required which will be returned on December 1, 2018. In summary, total costs as follows: $950 security deposit + $950 rent for each month. 

This is an awesome place for someone who needs a temporary place at an amazing price.

email: tawinter@smu.edu