All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Two Openings for CMs in Tysons Corner Townhome available starting Aug 15-Sept 1

Hello,

I am looking for two male professional to share my 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhouse about a mile from tysons corner, dunn loring metro, the mosaic district and all major highways. The community features a pool, bus stop to metro and mall etc., and nearby athletic field and is an quick trip to Arlington, Reston or Fairfax.

The rooms available are 1) the master bedroom which is approx. 14"x11" and includes a private bathroom and walk in closet, and 2) a large bedroom which is approx 10"x12" that shares a bathroom with one other male professional

Rent is $925 per month for the master and $775 for the other room, and everyone splits utilities, which tend to run around $80 a person per month.

There is plenty of parking for residents and guests, and the house is furnished with the exception the available bedroom (though if you have furniture to bring that's fine too).

A little about the roommates: They are non-smoking male professionals between 24 - 28 years old. They are clean, considerate, responsible and laid back, and looking for people who are the same. They work hard and keep it pretty quiet during the week. They like to have fun and go out as well, but are not looking for roommates who bring the party home. Everyone has busy lives, but makes time to grill out or do something together every once in a while.

I am looking for someone to sign a one year lease starting September 1st (move in as early as August 15th is also possible) with one month's security deposit. Sorry, no smoking or pets.

Please email asraddock@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks