Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
Seeking CF for H Street Apartment Master Bedroom - $1460 - September 1
I am looking for a Christian female to take over my lease in a three-bedroom apartment come September (ideal move-in would be September 1 with some flexibility). Located in the Senate Square apartments, it is a very friendly community with easy access to Capitol Hill and the Metro!
About the Roommates:
You’d be living with two chill young Christian females who stay pretty busy with work but enjoy catching up when home. They love spending time out and about as well as occasionally hosting get-togethers and out of town guests, but also respect each other’s space and privacy. If you enjoy any combination of coffee/tea/wine/Netflix you will fit right in!
About you (I.E. what we're looking for):
I am looking for another awesome Christian female to take my place in the bunch, preferably another young professional like who mixes well and can "go with the flow." No drama please! Except when necessary, like if there's spider in your room
· Solid employment/Being timely on rent is a must
· Goofiness/Quirky sense of humor a plus!
· Looking to stay in DC through the lease term (the lease is through April with potential for renewal)
· Must love cats - we have a friendly resident cat named George Bailey!
Move-in date: September 1
Additional Expenses: No security deposit, but there is a $500 fee to be added to the lease
Details about the Master Bedroom:
· 12’ 10” x 13” 9” BR
· HUGE walk-in closet PLUS another closet – tons of storage space!
· Private bathroom with shower and built in shelving
· Rent: $1460 + Utilities
· Easily fits a queen/king sized bed with room for additional furniture and office nook
· Great air flow – cozy in the winter and frigid (if you like) in the summer!
· Over-sized window
Details about the apartment:
Senate Square is a luxury apartment complex on Capitol Hill, close to Union Station and NoMa.
· 3BR, 2BA apartment on 4th floor: granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, over-sized windows
· Partially furnished – some furniture is also “moving out” so if you have furniture we may have room for it!
· Access to two rooftops, including rooftop pool, free wifi, grills, tons of seating, a dog park, community garden (which WE started!) and views of the Capitol building/national monument
· Screening room/theater w/ cable, fitness center, business center (free print/copy), and two common areas/lounges with mini kitchen
· 24 hr concierge
· garage parking available at extra cost
· Walk Score is 94 - no car needed if you live here!
· Bike Score is also 94 - Capitol Bikeshare is right across the street and multiple bike lanes in the neighborhood
· <10 minute walk to Union Station: metro, amtrak, and buses (using H St. entrance)
· 10 minute walk to NoMa metro station
· Easy walking distance to H St. Corridor/Atlas District (DC Streetcar currently offers free rides as well)
· Right next to Giant grocery store, 4 blocks down from Whole Foods, and a 10 minute walk to Trader Joe’s!
· Share with 2 other Christian females
· Link to photos: Senate Square Apartments (some of the furniture has changed, but overall look and feel is similar! Hit the “info” button at the top right for photo descriptions)
· **Senate Square also hosts monthly activities and happy hours for residents (Wine Down Wednesday, Bingo Night, Rooftop Barbecues, etc.) it has been a fantastic way to get to know neighbors and we've made several friends in our building!
Please contact me at email@example.com if you are interested!