All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO Female Roommate for Arlington (Crystal City/Pentagon City area)

Hello! I am a recent college grad who is currently planning on moving to the Arlington area within the next month to begin a career in DC. I have not signed a lease; however, I am looking at apartments in the Crystal City/Pentagon City area. My biggest priority is being within walking distance to the metro. All the apartments on my current list have great amenities (gym, pool, balcony, etc.), are <10 min walk to metro (B/Y line) and a couple of them have amazing views of the city skyline. Looks like the total rent will be ranging form $2500-2700 a month + utilities (so we would be splitting that price). 

About me: I was born and raised in NC, but have always had a special place for DC in my heart! I love exploring new things such as museums, restaurants (I love weekend brunch), concerts, etc. I will be working full time during the week, but will enjoy being active on weekends. I don't party hard/smoke/do drugs. I am a social drinker and love a good happy hour or wine night though. I'm super easy to get along with and would love a roommate who wants their space but also would love to hang out and explore together! Oh, I also am super respectful and promise to keep my things organized and clean. Please reach out if you think we would be a good fit!