All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF for Spacious Basement Apartment in Brookland/CUA Neighborhood!

Looking for another Christian female to live in our 4 person house! We are working professionals in our 20’s and 30’s that try to be a community and support system, not just housemates. We enjoy hosting events periodically and having a space that is warm and welcoming to friends. The 4 bedroom/3.5 bathroom house is in a lovely, quiet neighborhood with lots of street parking in addition to a couple spots specifically for the house. The house was built in 1918 but underwent a full high-end renovation in 2011. It has a large, open, amazing layout with a dining room, massive gourmet kitchen with island, in house washer/dryer, and beautiful yard.  

The room is a basement room with its own private entrance and full bathroom. There is a shared kitchen and living room on the main floor. We are about a 10 minute walk to the Brookland-CUA metro stop. Room is $1200/month and available staring August 15. Sorry, no pets. Please contact us with questions!

Comments

• Hi! My name is Jordan Lane, I am a 33 year old/female from CA. I have lived in Washington DC for the last 7 years. I currently work on the Hill for a Member of Congress from Louisiana.

Few things about me: Pretty clean, originally from CA (born in TX), love Bravo TV, red wine and FlyBarre (Barre Class at Flywheel). Typically speaking on weeknight, I am not home much due to the fact that I work sometimes late and like to go to HH or dinner after work w/ friends. I try and stay active, but also love to just hang out.  

I currently live in the Eastern Market Area and LOVE IT but my lease is up on August 20th. I would love to come by and take a look at your spot. 

Look forward to hearing back!

Best, 

Jordan Lane
    Jordanlane26@gmail.com 
    805-479-8419
This discussion has been closed.