All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Lower your mortgage - CF artist seeking room to rent

Hey all -

My name is Krista & I’m currently looking for housing. I get a little nervous about large group houses, so I’m hoping to kindly appeal to my home-owning, Jesus-loving brothers and sisters by asking you to consider me as your housemate. 

Some things to know about me...

I currently work for a church in DC. 
I am a songwriter & performer, but, don’t be worried, I keep a 9-5 to pay my bills. 
I air on the introverted side & I like things to be clean & organized. 
I enjoy cooking & my love language is feeding people. 
U2 is my favorite band in the whole
world & I adore Captain America. 
I would like to live close to my work in NW (U St/Shaw area), but I am open to anywhere if it works financially. 
My ideal move-in date is September 1st or mid-August to get my belongings in, but I can be flexible pending your needs. 

If you think I could be a good fit for your home, feel free to reach out to me via email at Krista.coco@gmail.com. I’m happy to discuss pricing and answer any questions you may have! I’d also love to develop a Christ-centered relationship & learn from your wisdom & experience. 

Always,
Krista