All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Mid-20's CF looking for Sept-Dec 2018 lease/sublet!

Hello! I am a mid-20's CF looking for a short term lease from September to December 2018. Ideally, I would like to find something in the DC area as I work downtown for a non-profit with a max budget of $1000. I am originally from Seattle but have been in the DC area for five years now and I enjoy meeting new people, reading, and watching both Premier League soccer and the Seahawks. Ideally, I am looking for a place with roommates who are clean and friendly. Please let me know if you have something that may be a good fit!

Comments

• Hi -

I am looking for someone to rent a bedroom in my 3 br house.  The house is in Bethesda, MD (close to the DC line), but convenient to the Bethesda Metro (Red Line). Rent is $785/mo, not including utilities, month to month lease. Free parking, Washer/Dryer in unit, 2 great CF roommates, no pets, huge space, private bathroom.  Move in date is Sept 1st, or earlier if needed. 

Email if you are interested :: gnehiley@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Grace