All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking housing in NW DC

Hello! I am a 28-year-old Christian female looking for a room in a house or apartment in NW DC, near the red line would be great. I’d love a Sept 1st move in date. Budget is around $1,000.

I've been in and out of DC for about 6 years (went to GWU). I love exploring all of the arts and music in DC, I'm always down for new adventures, and I make a killer quesadilla. I work in international development and I'm a bible study leader at my church. I'm looking for a clean, newish place to move into - I've been living in an older row house and I'm tired of all the repairs needed. And I'd love to find housing with a sense of community, to be social with Christian roommates! 

Comments

• Hi MaryEllen,

We are actually renting our home in Brookland--not in NW but on the red line. You would need to find roommates, but that tends to be easy in DC. Also, you would definitely have more space than if you were in an apartment or rowhouse since it's a standalone home with porch and yard. There are more details in the Cozy link below but please let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
    Helen

• Hey MaryEllen!

I'm in Dupont now and am moving Sept 1st time frame...I'm hoping to stay in the NW area and am looking for Christian roommates as well. I haven't found a place yet, but if you're looking to find a potential roommate, feel free to shoot me an email. kimscott.vt@gmail.com

Good luck on your search!

Kim
  • Hey MaryEllen!

My name is Krista & I am also looking for a place in the Sept 1st time-frame. I love music and the arts as well & am a growing songwriter and performer. I also did my undergrad at GWU & stayed in the area since. I’m hoping find a place in NW but I’m flexible as to what will fit my budget. Right now I’m in the process of looking for a FT job, so my budget is $600-$800. If you’re interested in a roommate, feel free to email me as well - Krista.coco@gmail.com
  • edited July 2018
    Hi Mary Ellen!

My name is Aimee and I’m also trying to find a place in NW DC along the redline. September 1st would work for me as well. I’m 28 and I go to church in Arlington at McLean Bible Church and I work in DC as well. I’m looking to spend around $1000/mo or so for rent too. 

Sincerely,

Aimee
  • Hi Mary Ellen and other ladies on this feed -

I am looking for someone to rent a bedroom in my 3 br house.  The house is in Bethesda, MD (close to the DC line), but convenient to the Bethesda Metro (Red Line). Rent is $785/mo, not including utilities, month to month lease. Free parking, Washer/Dryer in unit, 2 great CF roommates, no pets, huge space, private bathroom.  Move in date is Sept 1st, or earlier if needed. 

Email if you are interested :: gnehiley@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Grace
This discussion has been closed.