All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room Available in Crystal City in Aug! : )

Bedroom Available
Crystal City, available August
$795

Single family home with three other professional Christian women, in the adorable picturesque and quiet neighborhood of Aurora Hills (Crystal City). Large-sized room with one closet inside room, one outside. The room has an overhead light, lots of outlets, two windows with curtains, and an overhead fan. Shared bathroom with two other girls, but being many girls not home often this has never been an issue. House amenities: working fireplace, covered side porch, flat private backyard with grill, driveway to split with other roommates, plenty of off street parking, washer/dryer, plenty of basement storage, new central a/c and heating system, and friendly neighbors.

House is a 5-7 min walk to Crystal City metro and 10-12 min walk to Pentagon City metro, both on blue/yellow lines. Walking distance to Arlington Library branch, Crystal Drive and Shops, Mount Vernon trail, Virginia Highlands Park, Pentagon City mall, Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church; 12 min drive to downtown DC (light traffic), 7 min drive to Potomac Yard shops, 15-20 min drive to Old Town. Really great location in a safe neighborhood. PM me if interested. Looking for a replacement ASAP for mid-August, but I have some flexibility to move out earlier if you need it earlier in Aug, or else could possibly wait until Sept. 1st. No security deposit required. I am moving to get married in Sept. or else I wouldn't be moving! : ) DM if interested or my phone number is (908) 783-3542 and email is ginaroselauterio@gmail.com for pictures/to set up a time to come see. : )