All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for a Christian Roommate, $500 - Alexandria, VA

Hello there! I'm seeking a Christian female roommate who is interested in sharing a studio in Alexandria, VA.  It’s a fairly large studio ( 640 sq ft ). The area is incredible – 15 mins away from Pentagon city metro. 5 minutes away from 395 N or 395 S. The apt has a shuttle on week days. very easy access to grocery and retail shopping. Apartment has pool and a gym.  

·       It’s a month to month lease. Although I prefer someone who can stay longer until the lease ends ( March 31st, 2019) 

·       Monthly rent is $ 500 and Parking fee would be $50. 

·       Internet/cable would be free. 

·       I will cover utilities as long as it stays within the same range that I am paying now. If it goes over, room mate will cover the extras. 

·       If you don’t have a bed, I have a couch that could turn into a sofa bed that you could use

·       No pets due to my allergy

About me: I’m in my 30’s , a professional, work full-time. I tend to have a very busy schedule both week-days and weekends. I am an easy going and very respectful person. A healthy lifestyle begins with a clean and organized home; therefore, a clean-living environment is very important to me. To keep the place neat and organized, I am open to moving some if not all my furniture’s to a storage room. (except for the bed and desk)

If you are looking for a new roomie, please reach out to me! My email is ( mesfinsx@gmail.com ) If you are new to the area, I will be very happy to show you around!

This discussion has been closed.