All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Shared Room Available for CF in Eastern Market - $820/month

edited July 2018 in Housing

We have an opening in our charming and spacious Eastern Market-area three bedroom/three full bathroom row house for a lady in a shared room, available August 15 (could be flexible from August 1 - Sept 1). 

The housemates are three mid-twenties CFs who enjoy hosting the occasional Bible study meeting/reading party/game night in our two large living areas given our awesome location near Eastern Market. We also have a pretty back patio. We're looking to add a fourth gal who enjoys hospitality, is committed to a local church, and desires to grow in community. This specific room is a shared but  spacious master with two closets and a lot of natural light. 

Rent is $820/month, plus wifi/utilities (about $50/month, depending on the season). Our landlords are prompt to address any questions, and our neighbors are awesome as well!  

If you're interested shoot us an email at EasternMarketHouse@outlook.com - we can't wait to meet you! 

Comments

• Hi,
    I am very interested in renting here. I am a grad student starting at Howard in the fall. Would it be possible to view sometime this week? I’d like to see the neighborhood as well. Does the room come furnished? Would it be possible to view more photos?

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.