All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for 1 CF in North Del Ray townhouse

My name is Mary, I am 25 and am looking for 1 female roommate for a 2 bedroom townhouse in North Del Ray. The time frame can be short or long term. The rent is $850/mo which does not include any utilities (about $80/month per person more). The house has a living room/dining room/kitchen (newly remodeled), mud room/laundry room, 1.5 baths, several closets, a den/nursery, and small front and back yards that are fenced in. A nearby bus stop provides access to the metro. The house is less than a mile from the Potomac Yard shopping center, including a movie theater, Target, and restaurants. I have a female lab/whippet mix dog who is 50 lb and is very sweet. The bedroom is 7'10" x12'2", is not furnished, and there is space in the den/nursery, but the rest of the house is fully furnished. If interested, please contact me at mccurtis@ncsu.edu.

Comments