All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF looking for new housing mid August or September

Hi all! I'm currently living in a month to month in Ballston but looking to stay here only another month or so. I have to give my landlord 30 days notice before I move out, so a Sept 1 move-in would be ideal (open to maybe trying to get out of my lease by mid August)  

I would really love to live in Arlington, but am also open to Alexandria/Falls Church/McLean and maybe Annandale. Rent must be under $900/Mo but would prefer $800 or less. 

I am a Christian female and would prefer to live with a roommate/s who desire to make their house a home and a community; enjoy meals or nights in together occasionally, etc! would really like to live somewhere that feels like a home. 

I love running, biking, hiking, playing sports, cooking, baking, game nights, and just having fun! going on adventures and trying new restaurants is also something I like. 

Please contact me if you are either searching for a roommate and think we'd be a good fit, or you will have a spot opening in your current house in September or October! Looking for an all girls Christian place to live. 

Can't wait to hear from you! Email me at kathrynasimpson3@gmail.com if interest d.