All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for new housing mid August or September

Hi all! I'm currently living in a month to month in Ballston but looking to stay here only another month or so. I have to give my landlord 30 days notice before I move out, so a Sept 1 move-in would be ideal (open to maybe trying to get out of my lease by mid August)  

I would really love to live in Arlington, but am also open to Alexandria/Falls Church/McLean and maybe Annandale. Rent must be under $900/Mo but would prefer $800 or less. 

I am a Christian female and would prefer to live with a roommate/s who desire to make their house a home and a community; enjoy meals or nights in together occasionally, etc! would really like to live somewhere that feels like a home. 

I love running, biking, hiking, playing sports, cooking, baking, game nights, and just having fun! going on adventures and trying new restaurants is also something I like. 

Please contact me if you are either searching for a roommate and think we'd be a good fit, or you will have a spot opening in your current house in September or October! Looking for an all girls Christian place to live. 

Can't wait to hear from you! Email me at kathrynasimpson3@gmail.com if interest d.