All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

If you used our old forum, you can find your old posts here: http://oldforum.theaterchurch.com for the next few months. However, it is read only, so please create new posts in here.

CF seeking shared female NW DC or N Arlington housing

Hello, I’m Jessica, 26 and work in Metro Center and attend church in North Arlington. I’m respectful, active, and love cooking, volunteering and exploring DC. I’m hoping to move to NW DC in a bike and/or metro accessible spot with multiple female roommates/shared bathrooms; I’m also open to metro-accessible North Arlington. Budget is no more than $1,100 per month including utilities/internet. I’m pretty flexible to move anytime between now and September. Please share details if you know of something. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi, are you still looking for a place? I am also looking for a place and wanted to chat with you to see if our personality would fit to look for a place together in Arlington or DC.

Please email me: psancho41@gmail.com