All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

20s Christian Female Seeking Roommate for home in Navy Yard

• A room is available immediately (to sign year-long lease on or before July 20th) 2BR/1Bath
  • Move in flexible between July 20th and August 1st
  • Room on 14th Floor of beautiful Onyx on First Apartments in Navy Yard, D.C.
  • Room is the Larger of two, with a spacious closet for the unit
  • The rent is $1200 before utilities (water is included, but the rest will come out to ~$70 per month)/ all accounts are in my name, so you will Venmo for pepco and comcast 
  • Located a couple blocks from the Navy Yard Ball Park, Bullpen, the New Whole Foods and a Capitol Bike Share (Navy Yard Metro is directly behind the building)
  • Amenities include a rooftop terrace with a pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, in-unit washers and dryers complimentary coffee machine, and a distinctive glass tile back splash (tons of natural light), and state of the art stainless steal appliances.
  • Parking is available if you have a vehicle for an additional cost/ month. Pet's are welcome at an additional cost
  • Roommate is a former Capitol Hill staffer going to work in the Administration/ enjoys wine & cheese boards, fitness, and reading. I am looking for a female in her 20s, ideally a young professional, & Christian that understands my work schedule, but also enjoys being social!
  • I can not stress how incredible a price this is for this area.
  • If interested, please email: amorgan816@gmail.com