All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Need a place to live starting July, August? I have a room in my townhouse near Reagan National Airpo

Spacious furnished master room w/private full bath in room in a townhouse. I own the townhouse so I'm looking for a replacement for a friend who is leaving.  I live on the 1st floor. This person coming in willl be on the 3rd floor so we both have spaces. No furniture needed. All utilities + Wifi/TV included in price. Nothing extra.  It's about a mile from Reagan National Airport. Great geo-bachelor pad, for a young or not so young professional. House is pretty quiet and peaceful and I'm looking for a nice, fun easy to be around person who is a considerate of his/her housemates. The room is wired for TV but also there is a TV in the living room.  You will feel like you have your own place when living here. I'm social but quiet and your comfort is important to me. Room has lots of windows and vaulted ceilings, newly updated (carpets+walls+bed).  Keyless entry to house

AVAILABLE:
Now/July/Aug 2018 - $1200 (nothing extra) - Current house mate ismoving out Aug 1 or 2 but I have a furnished room for you to stay in if you need a place until Aug.
​​​​​​​
ACCESS & METRO INFO:
Free Parking
Metrobus at the corner (goes to any of 4 Metro stops in 13 minutes: (Pentagon, Pentagon City, Crystal City, Braddock)
UberPool from house into DC for $5.00-$6.00 is not uncommon. Old Town is equidistant.
Great Highly WALKABLE neighborhood close to so much retail (1-4 blocks) as seen on Google Maps + see the map I posted.

WALKING DISTANCE (1-3 BLOCKS):
Walkability Score Online = 77: Dozens of Retail & Restaurants + Multiple Grocery Stores, a Starbucks, Golds Gym, Lunch & Dinner Restaurants, Fast food such as 24 Express, 7-Eleven, Papa Johns, Wing Zone, Subway, McDonalds,  + 24/7 Breakfast at Wafle Shop behind the house, MOMs Organic Market, The famous Birchmere, Large Park, Tennis Courts , Soccer Fields, amazing Four Mile Bike Trail & Four Mile Run Park 1 block away. Also, Capital Bikeshare 1 block away. 

Comments