All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Housing in the DC area

Hi all! I am a current Sojourners intern, about to finish this fellowship year, and looking to stay in the DC area. I am looking for free/cheap housing, from early August, preferably on a month to month lease and fully/semi furnished.

If any leads, please let me know at eugenia.ji@yahoo.com

Thank you! blush

Tagged:

Answers

• Hey Eji,

If you are still looking -
    We are looking for someone to take over the lease of our beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in Alexandra, VA. It is part of Newport Village apartments with plenty of natural light, an open floor plan, and updated kitchen (granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances).
    Location: 20 minutes from DC - 10 minutes from Old Town Alexandria - 5 minutes from Shirlington - Public transportation is easily accesible
    Details:
    Washer/Dryer in Unit
    Dishwasher 
    900 square feet
    Pet Friendly
    Safe neighborhood
    Base Rent: $1525

Please contact me at kristenahines@gmail.com if you are interested!

Thank you,
    Kristen
  • Hi! If you are still looking for housing, we have a spot available in our group house in Brookland. If you're interested, please send me an email (natalie.wisely@gmail.com)! http://forum.theaterchurch.com/discussion/1980/looking-for-cf-for-spacious-basement-apartment-in-brookland-cua-neighborhood
  • Hi! My roommates and I just signed a lease in Sotuh Arlington (not too far south, between Arlington Blvd and Columbia Pike) and we are still looking for a 4th person! Two rooms are $850/Mo and two are $800/Mo (slightly smaller rooms). We really are emphasizing community in our house, and we are fun loving group of girls who want to enjoy dinners together and also invite people over for game nights, etc! Let me know if you'd be interested- kathrynasimpson3@gmail.com !