Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
CM Seeking Roommate in Rosslyn Starting 8/1 ($1042 a month)
Seeking a roommate for a sunny 2 bedroom/1 bath at Rosslyn Heights (approx 10 min walk from the Rosslyn or Courthouse Metro Stations) starting 8/1:
- Either of two rooms available: Master room with walk-in closet for $1,142/month & second room with regular closet for $1,042/month.
- Utilities including electricity, water, internet/cable come out to approx $100/month.
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Very sunny and well lit with lots of windows and a balcony
- Garage parking available for $115/month
- Incredible price for the Rosslyn Heights complex. Other similar units with the same floor plan are being rented out at several hundred dollars more.
- Right near Pho 75, Ben’s Chili Bowl, and the Courthouse Farmer’s Market
- Easy access to several highways including Routes 66, 110, and 50.
- Right across the bridge from DC and Georgetown
- Complex has two pools and a gym
There is a roommate takeover fee of $565 from the apartment complex, but then you’ll be able to renew the lease at the end of September at this incredible rate (slight year to year increase expected).
Your roommate is a mid-30s male Christian who works for the federal government in DC. He’s quiet, respectful, clean, and enjoys cooking and watching/playing sports when not working.
Please contact Vivian (current roommate) at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit. Hoping to find someone by the weekend of 7/30. Thank you.