All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Bedroom available for CF near Stadium Armory / H Street area NE

Hi Ladies,

I have 2 bedrooms/1 bath available in an awesome remodeled townhome near Stadium Armory metro in NE DC for 1 or 2 CFs. One bedroom is medium-sized and the second is smallish so my former roommate and I set it up so she has both rooms and a bathroom to herself and we split the rent evenly at $1100/month each. Utilities are included except for cable which is about $30/mo. Landlord is also offering an option to just rent the medium-sized room for $800.

The entire townhouse has been remodeled and looks awesome! It’s mostly furnished except for the open rooms.

About me: I’m a 32 y/o CF working at a nonprofit. I’ve attended NCC for the past 5 years and currently go to Barracks campus. I have an adult cat who keeps away from everyone except me, and, unfortunately, the landlord doesn’t really want any other pets in the house.

If interested shoot me an email (cindyloo713 at gmail).

Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.