All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for roomies/somewhere to live on cap hill

Hi :) so i am currently living in England, wrapping up my masters! I attend barracks row, so I would love to be back in the eastern market/cap hill area. I need to find a place to live and roomies, so let me know if you know of anything! thanks! Hanna 

Comments

• Hey there! I'm looking for two CF roommates to join me in my condo in Kingman Park (18th and D NE)--feel free to shoot me an email at rachelhope.merker@gmail.com for details and photos!
  • edited June 2018
    Hi! If you're still looking, I have a room available in my apartment in Navy Yard! Right around the block from the metro and super close to the waterfront and tons of great restaurants! Also walking distance to House and Senate office buildings. Email me! abegailcave@gmailcom
  • Hi Hanna,
    I just found a spot that should be $1,100 or under including utilities by Stanton Park with an August 1 lease date. I think it will go really quickly. Let me know if you are interested? -Jessica jessaloha09@gmail
  • Hi Hanna! Another option for ya if you're still looking! 

We have an opening in our charming and spacious Eastern Market-area three bedroom/three full bathroom row house for a lady in a shared room, available August 15 (could be flexible from August 1 - Sept 1). 

The housemates are three mid-twenties CFs who enjoy hosting the occasional Bible study meeting/reading party/game night in our two large living areas given our awesome location near Eastern Market. We also have a pretty back patio. We're looking to add a fourth gal who enjoys hospitality, is committed to a local church, and desires to grow in community. This specific room is a shared but  spacious master with two closets and a lot of natural light. 

Rent is $820/month, plus wifi/utilities (about $50/month, depending on the season). Our landlords are prompt to address any questions, and our neighbors are awesome as well!  

If you're interested shoot us an email at EasternMarketHouse@outlook.com - we can't wait to meet you!