All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Housing Needed: August 1st

Hello! I'm a recent college graduate (female) looking for a place starting August 1st. I'm moving to DC for grad school. My budget is around $800/month. I would love to talk if you have something available. 

Comments

• Hi Kate, I have a room available in a Fairfax townhouse. It is fully furnished w/ full bed, etc. and nicely decorated, great parking, quiet neighborhood. We are surrounded by a lake and woods for walking, jogging. The rent is $650 and that includes about $80 for monthly utilities. The address is:
    5520 Ridgeton Hill Court, Fairfax, Va. 22032 if you want to google the exact location. Let me know if you have questions or are interested. My email is: rhunter2337@gmail.com or call at 703-272-7696. Take care, Rhonda. 
  • Hi Katie! Are you still looking for a place? Sharing our ad below: 

We are looking for 1 roommate (preferably CF but open to anyone who is respectful, neat, and friendly) to fill an open room in our great home in Petworth. Petworth is an up and coming neighborhood with great restaurants and bars opening up just blocks away. We’re a 15 minute walk from the Petworth/Georgia Ave Metro, and have bus lines across the street that take you straight into downtown.

Who are we? 2 working professional women and one grad student in our early to mid 20’s! We love porch sittin’, hospitality, concerts, and experiencing all that DC has to offer.

The open room is upstairs and shares a bathroom with 2 of us. Rent is $900 per month, not including utilities, which come out to be ~$70. Leases starts August 1, but move-in date can be flexible. We're dog friendly and non-smoking.

If you think this might be a good fit, shoot me an email at leximairone@gmail.com

• Hi Kate! Another option for ya if you're still looking! 

We have an opening in our charming and spacious Eastern Market-area three bedroom/three bathroom row house for a lady in a shared room, available August 15 (could be flexible from August 1 - Sept 1). 

The housemates are three CFs who enjoy hosting the occasional Bible study meeting/reading party/game night in our two large living areas. We also have a pretty back patio. We're looking to add a fourth gal who enjoys hospitality, is committed to a local church, and desires to grow in community. This specific room is a shared spacious master with two closets and a lot of natural light. 

Rent is $820/month, plus wifi/utilities (about $50/month, depending on the season). 

If you're interested shoot us an email at EasternMarketHouse@outlook.com !

• Hi Katie,

Are you interested in this listing: http://forum.theaterchurch.com/discussion/1920/695-room-available-in-alexandria-for-cf#latest

I’m Andrea, a friend and former renter of Joann’s. She has a lovely home, shared with several Christian women who are still my friends, and would be interested in talking to you. (I moved to be closer to work, but I would recommend this place in a heartbeat!) If you are interested, please call or text Joann directly at 703-328-6716.

Blessings on your search,

Andrea

This discussion has been closed.