All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CM Roommate for Reston Townhouse ($650 + utilities)

I'm a friendly Christian male who's seeking a roommate that's respectful, easy to get along, and non-smoking.

Three bedroom townhouse in Reston (Virginia) is plenty large between two people. Private bedroom available for rent measures 12'6" by 8'10" (including the 2'x5' closet). Additional storage and space available for use. Shared bathroom and kitchen. Deck and grill available.

Just located south of the Toll Road (SR 267) along South Lakes Drive. Easy access to main roads such as Reston Parkway and the Wiehle Metro station is only a couple miles away (10 minute bike ride). Parking spot available right by the house.

Centrally located in Northern Virginia for quick commute to Herndon, Dulles, Sterling, Ashburn, Fairfax, Centreville, Chantilly, Vienna, Tysons Corner. Or take the Metro into Arlington or DC.

Scenic, forested area with a nearby Reston trail system that's great for running and enjoying nature. No security deposit and flexible lease terms.

A little information about me:  I'm in my 30's and enjoy socializing with small groups of friends. I have many interests, such as hiking/camping, science, technology, history, reading, church, watching football, a good movie or TV show, visiting local area events, drinking socially. Would be great to find someone with similar interests to hang out on occasion.

Photos available at this link:  http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/bennett7654/slideshow/

Send email to:  paxeterna2014@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.