All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for roommate or room in NOMA Aug 1

edited June 2018 in Housing
Hi! I'm Elizabeth and am looking for either a roommate to search for a place with or an open room starting no later than August 1! 

A little about me- I work in data in downtown DC at a human trafficking nonprofit. I'm 28 and I've been living in DC a little over 3 years! I'm very easygoing. I keep shared living space clean and would ideally like living with someone who can do the same. Admittedly, my room can get to be a bit of a mess, lol! I mostly work too much (something I'm actually trying to change) but I also love summer happy hours, swimming, and spending time with friends! 

As for housing, the upper end of my limit is around $1,400 (though it would ideally be less). I am open to a rowhouse with several people or a two bedroom with just one person. I generally like to live in an open house where people are free to come over, but I've lived with people who didn't love that so I'm definitely able to respect privacy. My deal breakers are washer/dryer in unit, central air, and relatively good proximity to the metro or good bus lines. I'm hoping to move to the NOMA neighborhood of DC (I've lived there before and really liked it) but am somewhat flexible!

If you're interested in pursuing housing together or you have an open room shoot me an email at elizabeth.gerrior@gmail.com or (even better) text me at 816-500-7460!

Elizabeth

Comments

• Hi there,

My name is Hanna and I am a 26 year old living in England getting my masters, but I was in DC before and want to move back now that I am done with school! :) Are you still looking for a roomie? I am hoping for the Cap Hill/Eastern Market/Noma area as well, as I attend the Barracks Row location of Ncc.

My email is hannaryberg09@gmail.com if you are still in the market :) 
This discussion has been closed.